What We Believe
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- There is only one true God who eternally exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ, the Son of God, became flesh to reveal God and to become Savior of the world by his sinless life, death, and resurrection.
- God created humanity in his image, yet man willfully rejected God and fell into sin, bringing evil and death into the world.
- We are saved by God’s grace, through faith in Jesus Christ. This salvation means being forgiven of sin, declared right before God, restored to His fellowship, and given eternal life with Him.
- The Holy Spirit sanctifies every believer into righteousness and holiness, and supernaturally empowers us to be genuine powerful witnesses for Christ.
- The Church (all who put their faith in Christ) is equipped to carry the ministry of Jesus, advance His Kingdom, make an impact upon the world, and disciple all nations.
- We celebrate the ordinances of baptism and communion.
- We embrace the biblical government of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastor and teachers.
- Jesus will visibly return for His glorious overcoming Church and fulfill the promises and prophecies of God’s Word.